Kentucky 4-H Homecoming 2017
“A Time to Reintroduce and Reconnect Yourself to Kentucky 4-H”
The Kentucky 4-H Foundation is excited to announce the 7th Annual 4-H Homecoming Celebration! Homecoming will be held on Saturday, June 10, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. at the Campbell House, Lexington. This year we are excited to celebrate 95 years of the 4-H Congress and the 1967, 1992, and 2007 State Officer teams.
The evening will include a reception, dinner, program, 4-H memorabilia, historic slide shows and photos, as well as the opportunity to purchase Kentucky 4-H Alumni items. New this year are opportunities to support Kentucky 4-H with some interactive games so be sure and bring some extra cash! The meal will be catered by the Kentucky Cattlemen’s Association and the Campbell House. Mark your calendars and make your reservations TODAY!
What you need to know:
- Tickets are $50 per person.
- Deadline to register is Friday, May 26, 2017.
- Dress is casual.
- Cash bar will be available.
- Hotel reservations can be made at the Campbell House, Lexington by calling 859.255.4281. We have a block of rooms reserved for Friday and Saturday nights for $125/night plus tax. Book your room using the group code The deadline for room reservations is May 10th.
3 Way to Register:
- Complete form below
- Mail – Download the 4-H Homecoming Registration Form HERE and mail with payment to the Kentucky 4-H Foundation, 212 Scovell Hall, Lexington, KY 40456-0064; or
- Phone – Call Jessica Mayfield at the Kentucky 4-H Foundation office at 859.257.7178 to register and make payment over the phone.
Share Your 4-H Memories:
- Submit your photos for the slideshow – Please send your digital or scanned photos by May 26th to Jessica.Mayfield@uky.edu or for hard copy photos please mail by May 19th to Jessica Mayfield, Kentucky 4-H Foundation, 212 Scovell Hall, Lexington, KY 40456-0064.
- 4-H Memorabilia for display during Homecoming – Call Jessica Mayfield at 859.257.7178 to reserve your space.
- Donate 4-H Memorabilia to the Foundation – If you would like to donate an item for display during Homecoming and other 4-H events please contact Melissa G. Miller at 859.618.8110 or by e-mail at MelissaG.Miller@uky.edu.
We hope that you will mark your calendars and plan to attend the 7th Annual 4-H Homecoming on June 10th!